Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hellos people ! 
i shall wish everyone ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FINAL YEAR EXAM 
im kind :D
gosh i cant concentrate on my bloody work... ):
haha ive been blogging around since morning =X 
anyway i'm hardworking okay! ha ha  I'm being so hardworking by reading the science slides which is killing me. GOSH i hate my CHEM teacher man! she dunnoe how to teach. all she did was to read from the slide and demerit people. then when i ask her question she dont know how to answer. 
Some more, during our class test when we're asking her why did we get the question wrong, she blamed us for asking too much and said, "This is only a ONE mark question, so won't make any diff for your FINAL score." like wth...
okay, but somehow i'm so nice! im studying. and i HATE CHEM !!! LOVE PHYSICS. see the difference? gosh chemistry is so complicated, the acid and alkaline etc stuffs are driving me NUTS. 
ok i gtg byeeeeee my mama is scolding me now. 


CHEERS
jiaAN (:

No comments: