Friday, March 21, 2008

The true STORY

***THIS IS A TRUE STORY***This happened to me not long ago. It happened in the week just before March Holiday. On that particular day, i got back my Science, Mathematics and Higher Chinese examination results. As you should know, i got A1 for Science and Mathematics, B3 for Higher Chinese. I had a so called 'friend' called Zhang Jing Fei.

He is a humorous guy, who love to crack jokes. He is especially 'hot' for his jokes related to non-senses. However, everything changed on that day. When i got back my result for Math and Science, i was quite satified with myself for the A1s. Jing Fei also got A1 for both subjects.

The only difference between us was that, my *ranking* in class was higher than him in both subjects. I got 2nd and 6th for Science and Mathematics respectively. I was not very sure about Jing Fei's rank but i confirmed that he was lower than me. He remained silent throughout Math and Science class.When it was Higher Chinese lesson time, Mr.Yeo, our 'joker' Higher Chinese teacher announced our Higher Chinese result. I got a B4 while he got a B3. I missed A2 (70) by 1 mark. You should know how much i got...Jing Fei came towards me and said:"Zhi He 小姐, 你的华文那多少分啊?" I replied B4. Suddenly, he bursted out laughing."Hahaha. Zhi He, you are born as a Chinese yet you got B4, shame on you dude!" He exclaimed.I was not angry with his " Zhi He, you are born as a Chinese yet you got B4, shame on you dude!" but i was angry with his "hahaha". He was humiliating me and he was 人性攻击 me. I cound not stand it. However, i remained silent.

To make matter worse, he mentioned that he would definately trash me in English, Geography and History when the results were announced after March Holiday.Well, he was right. He beat me in all 3 subjects.: (I blamed myself for not working hard enough. However, i could why he laughed at me. This guy is from Lian Hua Primary School. In his school, he usually achieves top or second position in class. Thus, he gained himself pride and such pride makes him '输不起'. He was probably jealous of me for achieving 2nd and 6th for Science and Math in class although both of us got A1 for both subjects. I am very emotionally hurt and i was extremely sad. Now i seldom talk to him. Even other classmates dislike him too. For those who are my Ex-Qifa classmates, do you remember the behaviour of Primary 5 and Primary 6 Cao Zhi He? Okay, Jing Fei was probably was than me. Can you imagine!!!!He also liked to 'attract other's attention' by shouting and screaming in class, laughing and humiliating 'weaker' student in class at the top of his voice.Now, i am no longer like the P5 & P6 CZH. I changed.

I had to say, the reason why teacher gave us out results was to know how well did we perform and how to improve ourselves, but not used this as a kind of 'fame gaining' object to laugh and humiliate others.I personally agree with it.So, if you had such experience in Secondary school, please remind yourself that, those people who humilated you would not have a happy ending. Which was OBVIOUSLY true. These days we were having a rocket making project. We chose our own groups. Well, he and another guy were 'marooned' by us (other classmates).

They had no choice but to joined another group who was willing to accept them.If you were one person who behaved like Jing Fei, you ought to know what the consequences were.

<--- THE END--->*

Sorry for any run-on sentences, grammar or vocabulary errors.** If you would like to correct it, please feel free to visit my blog @ www.czh-grief.blogspot.com and tag on the tagboard where should I improve on.Thank you very much!!!Cao Zhi He

No comments: