Friday, November 16, 2007

QIFA & WE ALL RAWKS!!

we, all from QIFA PRIMARY SCHOOL- strive to excel-, we will carry on our life, not per normal, with memories from QIFA,
WE LOVE QIFA!! WHO DUNT?? I REALLY CAN KILL YOU!!

&I, same with xy, tot todae i was goin to sch... i even woke up @ 6 am(dunno y early, maybe want go sch )... den when I took out my schol clothes, i realised that sch was already over... den i cried... if it was previous times, we would have laughed like siao... now, we wont... from here, we noe that everything that we do must not be wasted... our hard work... i will remember dat we muz not waste anything... 今日事,今日闭 i think is liddat...

i damn damn damn sad luh... cry to sleep luh...
though i seldom crap with u all & chat bout sick stuffs, i kindda learnt somethings from u all... last time, i seldom got scoldings frm teachers, i learnt sth negative from all of my friends, & started havin scoldins l8er on... not much, but i often grumbled bout it... cos i was like thinking... wth... is not my fault... i learnt de mar... is own personality...
is actually my own personlity... but i put the blame on others... i feel so guilty after doin dat luh... thx for bringing out my own personality... discover my OWN self...

post more later on....

I DAMN DAMN AGREE DAT QFPS RAWKS THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!!!
YEMIN- sobbing agn
dunno how many time

No comments: